WHO IT’S FOR
Nonprofits, government agencies, community organizations, professional associations, and film festivals booking a screening at a local venue.
WHAT YOU GET
The community screening package will help you promote your event, create an engaging conversation following the screening, and facilitate ongoing community engagement.
NONPROFIT SMALL GROUP USE
- For use by nonprofits and public community organizations that work with small groups of current members/clients who want to utilize the curriculum for ongoing programming. This license is site-specific (so each license is limited to use at one location) and includes the rights for use in perpetuity. There are no public performance rights for community screenings included with this license.
- External promotion of film use constitutes a public performance, even if no admission is charged.
- For the purposes of this license, a small group is defined as fewer than 30 people. Use of the film by a nonprofit organization with groups greater than 30 people should purchase the Community Screening license instead.
- The Mask You Live In K-12 curriculum (36 lesson plans, 30-60 minutes each)
- The nonprofit youth DVD, which includes:
- The youth version of the film (87 minutes, appropriate for ages 14+)
- 58 minutes of supplemental educational clips to accompany the curriculum
More questions? Contact us.